MTV's "House of Style" is coming back in fall 2012

Ah, what a fun flashback..... One of the things that stoked the fires of my passion for fashion:


I looked forward to watching MTV's "House of Style" almost as much as I enjoy watching Project Runway and E's Fashion Police and of course, TLC's What Not to Wear. I need my fashion fix! Well.... "House of Style" is coming back on August 7, 2012 as a documentary, and then the host will be revealed on September 6, during the VMAs. Finally the show debuts on October 9.

Whooo hoo!!!! Thank you, Hollywood Reporter! I have something else to add to my DVR schedule in the fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT