Designer DIY: Dolce and Gabbana Religious Medallion Necklace

I was really enamored by this necklace I spied in the December 2011 issue of Marie Claire magazine.


It was admired by many others, including JCK Magazine

But..... considering my budget, I could not afford the price tag. If something says "Price available upon request", it is out of my league. so, I pinned in on Pinterest, and started collected the medals and charms to make it. It took me a couple of months, but I had rounded up a collection of chains, authentic religious medallions, charms and "pearls". This is what took me no more than an hour to assemble. Not bad, huh?




Saint Salvage strikes again, and for less than $20, instead of thousands! These were mostly all vintage parts, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT