Shameless plug: Saint Salvage online store

I am now peddling my wares on Storenvy.
SaintSalvage on Storenvy

Here's the 4-1-1:

Saint Salvage of NJ is all about finding unique and vintage goodies. I have enjoyed "bright shiny objects", since I was a little girl in the 70s. I love going through estate sales, yard sales, and flea markets. When I travel, I hunt at thrift stores, consignment shops, vintage stores and through online “swapping sites”.
So here I am, being ecofriendly by giving these vintage and sometimes upcycled items new life.  I am attempting to sell some of these “bright shiny objects”, and to provide a cheerful shopping experience for you. Each item I carefully select to sell, and provide an honest description of everything. In my shop, you'll find quality costume jewelry as well as some finer pieces. Browse around, and check back often, since I've just begun!

I want you to be just as excited when your “Saint Salvage” "present to yourself” arrives as when you discovered it. My hope is for you is to quote Carrie Bradshaw, and say “Hello Lover”! I am eager to provide excellent customer service! If you have any questions or special requests, please ask.
Payment Policy: I am happy to accept PAYPAL, money orders, and checks (in that order). Please notify me if you choose to pay other than PAYPAL, at the time of purchase. If you choose to pay with check, allow additional time as a check must clear prior to shipping. Shipping will not occur until payment is cleared. Payments not made within two days will be considered cancelled and the item will be re-listed. Cancellations will only be accepted before payment is complete.

Of course, if you live in southern NJ, I can accept payments in cash, or by “Square”, and give you your “bright shiny object” in person! We will arrange to meet in a mutually convenient public place.
Shipping Policy: Each piece is carefully hand packaged in tissue, bubble wrap, and cardboard to ensure maximum protection. When at all possible I will ship using clean "RECYCLED" boxes and packing material. It is incredibly important to me to be “green” whenever I can.
I ship all items USPS and highly recommend insurance for an additional $1.75 per $50 of coverage. Everything is shipped, "Hand Cancel ONLY." Confirmation numbers for tracking purposes are available for insured items only. PLEASE NOTE *** I cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. Insurance is always available for an additional fee.

All orders will ship in no more than 5 days from the date of purchase, though I do ship several times a week. In order to keep costs low, shipping prices given are for Parcel Post mail. I am happy to ship Priority for an additional fee. I am in southern NJ, so please allow one week to ten days if you are on the East Coast. West Coast, please allow an additional 3-5 days. Nothing I sell is illegal, flammable, explosive or a biohazard, so international customs should not be an issue. Again, if you live in southern NJ, all those pesky shipping costs will be completely unnecessary, because we can arrange to meet in a mutually convenient public place.
Refund Policy: As a general rule, all “Saint Salvage” items are non refundable. I do my very best to show you exactly what you're purchasing, and am happy to answer any questions you may have. If you feel there is an oversight on my part in the description or maybe you don't just LOVE your purchase after having received it, don't hesitate to let me know.

I cannot be responsible for damages as each item is packaged with exceptional care (My husband and I have been selling on eBay since 1995, under the user ID of newadditions, so our skills are tried and true). If you decline insurance and your item is lost or damaged, there is nothing I can do, so PROTECT YOURSELF- GET INSURANCE!
Additional Information:Since this store is a part-time passion of mine, I will list little by little. But if you're looking for something extra-special, please let me know, and I'll go through my collection and hit up my other resources to see if I can meet your wishes. Part of my fun in this store is the "thrill of the hunt" is finding your “bright shiny object”, and maybe something for me too ; - )

I guarantee that what you see is what you get- you will receive the item(s) you see in the photos. No lies, no fakes. I promise to answer any questions to the best of my ability, but please note that I am not a professional jeweler; I just love “bright shiny objects”!

Thanks again for looking at “Saint Salvage”. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful “bright and shiny object” relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color