LOUIS VUITTON Poche Portfolio Document Case

I have a Louis Vuitton Monogrammed Portfolio (Document Case) that I purchased at the Rev. Eleanor V. Melton estate sale a couple of years ago. I get loads of compliments on it. As far as I know, it's authentic. I plan to look up the kind folks at The Purseblog Forum.

I am also interesting in adding my name to add to it. Anybody know how to do this?


It measures (LxHxD): 15.3" x 11" / 29cm x 28cm.
It has the Monogram canvas (one piece) that is upside down on one side, and right side up on the other. 
It has a loop handle, shiny golden brass pieces, and a zipper closure that runs along the top and one side.


It has a burgundy leather lining, with a pocket sewn on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT