Gluten Free Chocolate Sunflower Peeps Cake

My gluten free Easter cake, inspired by the cake I saw on Frugal Girls: the Easy Peasy Sunflower Cake. I also pinned it on Pinterest. So..... here it is.....



I got a container of Betty Crocker's Rich & Creamy frosting, in Milk Chocolate, two boxes of yellow Peeps, and a box of Betty Crocker's GF Mix in Devil's Food. 






I baked the cake per the instructions in a Pyrex mixing bowl to get a rounded edge on the cake. I unmolded it, and allowed it to cool. I cut the cake so it would sit flat.




Then, I iced it....... and surrounded it with Peeps.


Then, I dusted it with all the loose sugar that fell off the Peeps.



Ta dah!!!!! All done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wire Wrapped Cage Sea Glass Pendant Sketch

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater