Quicky DIY: Converting Clip earrings to French Hook Earrings

Here's another "quicky" DIY that I did last weekend.

I bought opal clip on earrings from the Millville Goodwill store for $1.99. I bought a "Flower Ear Wire" French Hook ("The Jewelry Store; #124057L) at the Millville Hobby Lobby for .88 (Original price was $1.47)

Here they are, out of the package. The ear hooks came with those nice rubber stoppers.

I took the clips off with my pliers, and then opened the tiny jump ring, and attached the jump ring to the ear wires.

Ta dah!!!! The finished product! Saint Salvage strikes again for $2.87 (plus tax)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT