Wire Wrapped Cage Sea Glass Pendant Sketch

I pinned this very interesting looking wire wrapped sea glass caged pendant on Pinterest a little while ago, but I was asked recently how "I made it". I didn't make it, and never said I did. But, I'm curious, and I do want to make it. Since I'm living out of a hotel right now, with a minimal amount of supplies, I couldn't whip one up....



I decided to do a little research. 




I found this tutorial for a wire wrapped Prong Setting, and I generated this two part sketch on how to do the pendant above. I'll just have to tackle it when I get back home to my supplies. Yes.... I drew this, and then scanned it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT