Kenley Collins is partnering with Unique Vintage

I am a HUGE fan of Project Runway.... most of us who are into fashion love PR, and we all have our favorite designers. One of my favorites is Kenley Collins. I loved her attitude, and spirit.  She made Season 5 (on Bravo TV) extra fun. Of course, she was on Project Runway All Stars Season 1 lots of fun.

I checked out Kenley's website, and I found a lot of vintage inspired frocks. Not really my thing, but definitely something I could imagine from Kenley. My favorite item is this:

Besame Lipstick and Scarf set. It's $45; not too bad.

                             
 
So.... I found out through Racked.com that Kenley will be collaborating with Unique Vintage to make a Blue Floral Crop Top and Circle Skirt set. It's $138.00. It's very retro... something along the style of Bettie Page or Dita Von Teese
 
 


I like the print, and I like the cut of the skirt, but I don't like the length of the top. It's clearly meant for someone who hasn't had any kids.... Oh, well.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wire Wrapped Cage Sea Glass Pendant Sketch

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color