Copper Wire Wrapped Beach Glass Necklace

I have been trolling through the different Michaels store, because they've been having lots of clearance specials. I found a big box of beach glass:
 
 
 
I also found these five copper tear drop shaped copper cages that were wrapped with copper wire: 


I decided to fill the wire-wrapped drops with the beach glass. I got my trusty pliers, and moved the wire aside to insert the tiny pieces of the glass.

 
Here's a close up in outdoor light. The colors look really cool in the light.
 
 
Another close-up:

 
I attached the chain of the sea glass cages to a broken necklace with the black beads and the brass elongated pumpkin beads.

 
From the front. What do you think?
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wire Wrapped Cage Sea Glass Pendant Sketch

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color