Quickie DIY: Silvertone Sea Shell Earrings

 
I went through my pile of jewelry findings and beads this past weekend, and I pulled out these, so.... I was inspired.....
 
 
I pulled out six headpins that had shells and sea stars, along with some French hooks and beads. The beads were originally from broken jewelry.

 
So.... on went the French hooks.

 
I strung six beads on each earring form.

 
Here's what they look like in the sunlight. The goldstone beads and glass beads really pick up the sunlight and SPARKLE plenty!

 
Total time: approximately 30 minutes... I had a little trouble deciding which beads to put on the headpins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT