Review: Rebelle by Rihanna for women Eau de Parfum

Here's my latest fragrance obsession: Rebelle by Rihanna for women Eau de Parfum

I tried it last night (12/20), because a huge display was near the checkout area at my local Sears. I normally tend to stay away from "celebrity" fragrances, but the bottle caught my eye. I sprayed it on, and at first.... wow! Very intense. Sexual. It is definitely a gourmand, with with cacao, coffee, patchouli and an almond/ marzipan and ginger layer to it. Quite complex. It definitely smells similar to Thierry Mugler's Angel.


I found a bottle today at my local Walmart, and it was listed is $19.99 for 1 oz, but it had a $5 off coupon.... the last one on the shelf! I definitely give it 2 thumbs up!
I left this same review on Fragrantica. It seems like other people agree with me. It's awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wire Wrapped Cage Sea Glass Pendant Sketch

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater