Quickie DIY: 60s Vintage Daisy pin Upcycled to Necklace

 
Here's another quickie DIY. I did it in about 10 minutes during my lunch break. I had a 60s era vintage black & white enameled metal pin, as part of a bulk deal from an estate sale.
 
 
 
I also had this blackened chain tassel, from a necklace that I took apart for another project.

 
I also had some broken chain left behind from another salvaging project.

 
I put the pin onto the jump rings, and attached the metal tassel under the pin.

 
Here it is, on.... I plan to apply a clear glaze on the flower, to keep the flower enamel just "worn enough".

 
Saint Salvage strikes again.... for very little time and next-to-no money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT