Review: Tarte Energy Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint

Before Christmas, I was asked what I wanted to receive for a Christmas gift. So, went around to both Sephora and Ulta to swatch different cosmetics. I came across the sampler "Try Me" size of Tarte Energy LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint and swatched it on the back of my hand. I really liked how it looked, so I asked for it for Christmas.
 

Happily, I received it for Christmas!

 
Here's what I looked like before application:


 Here's it what I look like immediately after application:

 
This is a close up after a few minutes. According to the Tarte website, it changes color by the skin pH. I really like it, because it gives me a perky, bright pink, along with a light, mighty flavor. The tint lasts through some eating and drinking too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color