DIY Inspiration from Polyvore: Safety Pin Bracelet

I just stumbled upon another source of DIY ideas and project: Polyvore!
It's not just a mood board! It brings back memories from things I wore in the 80s... very punk and edgy. Polyvore has a DIY project that looks very similar to the safety pin necklaces that I've seen by:

Tom Binns
Jennifer Fischer

Cheap Monday


and CC Skye


So, here's what they had:
DIY: Chain Bracelet

DIY: Chain Bracelet by polyvore-editorial featuring brass jewelry

It was from The Flight of Fancy. Of course, I am inspired to make my own. It will be a fun quicky DIY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT