Negligee to Victoria's Secret Style Bra Refashion

I was out "hunting" at my local Goodwill store, and I spotted this set that was on sale for $3.99, and it's color tag was half off. It was new with tags, but it had a huge rip in the front.



It came with an adorable thong that gave me an inspiration. I would turn the negligee into a bra.


This is the back, before.


I started off with cutting off the bottom, leaving the bra.


Here's a side view.


This is the back.


I cut the lacy, frilly bottom off the negligee, and pinned it and sewed it to the bra.





Last, I opened up the hook end of the bra, to finish sewing the extra frill into place.



Here's the finished bra, front view.


This is the back view.


Comments

  1. Once you have selected which yarn material you would like to knit with, the next step is to determine the weight of yarn you need. garn ulrika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT