DIY Quartz Points Hoops Inspired by Five and Two

I was inspired to make set of silver hoops, when I spied a pair called BRYN from Five and Two and pinned it to Cool Rockin' Jewels on Pinterest.


I bought some pre-strung clear quartz points at the local Michaels, along with 2 pair of silver plated hoops.


Then, I cut off some of the quartz points.


I opened up each of the hoops.....

 
and threaded them onto the hoops. I closed them up, and they're ready for wearing!

 
Two done in less than 30 minutes. They're not an exact idea, but they're scaled just right, and not too heavy.




I have leftovers. Anyone want me to make them a pair?
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color