Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

I am a child of the 80s. I love hard rock and metal music, and have for quite some time. I have a local radio station that I adore, 103.7 WMGM Rocks and I had the luck to win RATT tickets from them. I have been a fan of RATT since I first saw "Round and Round" on MTV in 1984.

So.... Fast forward to March of 2017. I called and won tickets when I answered a trivia contest through 103.7. My 1980s fangrrl was super-happy when I collected my tickets.


I was so excited about going to the show! I made my black lace "vegan leather" top and paired it with a black "laser cut" "vegan leather" jacket, chain belt, black "vegan leather" pants and knee-high suede boots.

   






My older son went with me on April 27, 2017. We went to The Strange and Unusual Oddities Parlor


Then, we went to the Eye's Gallery

      


Then, we waited in line to get inside the Theatre of Living Arts




Ratt (Stephen Pearcy, Warren DeMartini, Juan Croucier, and Carlos Cavazo) didn't disappoint! 
The crowd loved it! Their playlist was: 
1. Wanted Man
2. Dangerous but Worth the Risk
3. You Think You're Tough
4. Walkin' the Dog (Rufus Thomas cover)
5. Way Cool Jr.
6. I'm Insane
7. In Your Direction
8. Lack of Communication
9. Lay It Down
10. You're in Love
11. Lovin' You's a Dirty Job
12. Slip of the Lip
13. Nobody Rides for Free
14. Body Talk
15. Back for More
16. Round and Round












I'm a subscriber of Jim Powers He took great footage at the show! Thank you Jim and thank you, RATT! I finally got to see you perform after being introduced to your music back in 1984! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color